Your access to and use of any material on this web site constitutes your acceptance of, and is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with, the following provisions. These terms and conditions may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to check for such updates.
1. Your access to and use of any material on this web site constitutes your acceptance of, and is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with, the following provisions. These terms and conditions may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to check for such updates. International Property Forum neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
2. You agree that the Content and the selection, arrangement, architecture and enhancement of the Content and other web site features (the web site Design) are protected by Canadian and international intellectual and industrial and industrial property rights, including copyrights, trade-marks and other proprietary rights. These rights are valid and protected in all media existing now or later developed, and all use of the Content or web site Design shall be in accordance with such rights and the terms of this agreement. Users of this web site are granted a limited license to display or print the Content for their own personal non-commercial use only, provided the content is not modified. Any other use of the Content or the web site design is prohibited. None of the Content may be otherwise reproduced, republished or re-disseminated in any manner or form without the prior written consent of International Property Forum.
3. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by International Property Forum. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or as provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are also advised that International Property Forum will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4. International Property Forum has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
6. While International Property Forum uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, International Property Forum makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. International Property Forum shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on the Site, and all users of the Site agree that access and use of the Site is at the user's own risk. International Property Forum assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
7. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. International Property Forum nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out your access to, or use of, the Site or its contents. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
8. International Property Forum also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
9. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by International Property Forum or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, International Property Forum is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products using such ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques.
10. International Property Forum maintains this Site as a service to the internet community. The Site has been designed to provide general information related to International Property Forum. These pages are not intended to provide investment or medical advice, nor do they provide instruction on the appropriate use of products manufactured or sold by International Property Forum or sites currently under development by International Property Forum, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners. Information on this Site regarding products approved for marketing is qualified in its entirety by reverence to the full prescribing information for such products. Users of this Site should be aware that products under development described herein have not been found safe or effective by any regulatory agency and are not approved for any use outside of clinical trials.